Professor and researcher at the Faculty of Music at the Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas 2004 – 2012.
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education “Teaching for Understanding February to May 2004.
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education “Teaching for Understanding II September to December 2004
- Professional Development Seminar, “Teaching for Understanding and Multiple Intelligences” 2004
- Project Advisory Excpedia “Care Center Student Talent“
- Professor Faculty of Music 2006 Coordinator of Student Services Centre Student Talent
- Academic Body Arts for Human Development, Research: “Absolute Ear and motor learning”
- Pitch Relationship, Emotion, Sight-reading and conclusions.
- Seminar on “Cognitive Neuroscience of Music” 2006
- Seminar on “Cognitive Neuroscience of Music II” 2006
- “Course of Multiple Intelligences“: Observing Student Interdisciplinary Understanding
- . “Course of Multiple Intelligences”: The Arts and Understanding.
- “Course of Multiple Intelligences”: Making Thinking Visible.
- “Study Group”His work includes teaching several graduate-level
Research in violin technical development which culminated in several treatises on violin pedagogy as:
1. Treaty on the muscle manipulation and holding of the instrument.
2. Treaty on the sensory level in body movement and innate born.
3. Treaty on the understanding of the learning methodology of stringed instruments in children.
4. Method of change (shifting, bow change, string crossing both hands)
5. Treaty on the pressure, joint and left hand strength.
6. Viol Consort by Sam Heredia (Method for the initiation of strings and string orchestra for children.
7. Musical preparatory course for children (as presenting music to children)
• As economic and artistic value instrument.
• The elements of music
• The instruments of the orchestra
• fine and gross motor coordination
• Decoupling of the hemispheres defendants to the different instruments.
• visual manipulation with fine and gross motor response.
• Handling hearing with fine and gross motor response.
• Dexterity and agility hearing.
Director of children and youth orchestras as well as teacher of violin and viola with CONACULTA, MFNS, ITCA. 2005 – 2010
He is currently a teacher and director of the Orchestra Increscendo for which they have been more than 500 students over the past 5 years, obtaining results that students have been playing professionally in several orchestras in Mexico.